The program costs 58,500 NIS including VAT
During the screening process we will evaluate your English level. Those who will be accepted to WebDev and will need an English course to start, will pay 4,700 NIS (excluding VAT)
As part of the program, we provide incentive scholarships. scholarships will be given to participants who are found to be suitable and eligible for the scholarship, including participants from underrepresented populations in the high-tech industry, who wish to integrate and work in the studied field for the first time.
Furthermore, taking into account the security situation, unique scholarships will be given to participants and residents of evacuated settlements in the south and north of the country.
- To ensure high chances of success in the program, eligibility for the scholarship will be examined after the candidates’ success in the professional tests and personal interviews.
- Those interested in the scholarship will be required to apply for the scholarship as well as to issue documents and certificates for themselves and their family members. These documents and certificates will be required at advanced stages of the screening process.
- The scholarship committee examines each case individually. An answer will be given at the end of the screening process.
- Living expenses scholarships for the duration of the training period will be given in certain cases, according the recommendation of the scholarship committee. The scholarships vary between programs and depend on the socio-economic status of the participant.
- Payment of the full tuition fee or its relative part is due only upon official admission to the program.
- There will be the option to pay in installment, in subject to the terms and conditions
- No double promotions.